One of the most important components of running an effective business comes down to offering impressive customer service. To satisfy this need, there are various kinds of support desk solutions made for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
* Provides computerized support ticketing so your team can quickly reply to simple inquiries as well as invest more time taking on harder activities.
* Centralized channel for both clients as well as representatives to access.
* Connects with Facebook and also Twitter so wall blog posts, direct messages as well as mentions are automatically converted into tickets. Replies to these tickets could also be published to Facebook and Twitter.
* Pricing is monthly as well as after a 30-day free trial, rates vary from $16/per user for the most basic bundle, $25/per user for the following level, $40/per user for the following and $70/per user for the most premium package deal.
* Customizable front end portal and also advanced, yet easy ticket support system.
* Integrates with various other applications such as Salesforce as well as Google Analytics. Also, it’s offered as its very own application for iPhone, iPad as well as Android tablets as well as phones.
* The system is very customizable and can be used by all kinds of businesses, both large as well as small.
* Prices are month-to-month starting at $1/per user for basic service, $25/per user for the second level solution, $59/per user for the 3rd level, $125/per user for the 4th as well as $195/per user for the biggest package.
* All support channels are sent out to one centralized area so one inbox includes all e-mails as well as tickets. In addition, phone calls and even social media requests are all in the same place.
* Advanced reporting to get an understanding of the customer support activity.
* Twelve integrated reports along with fast graphs to see the number of cases that have been closed, down to the quantity of resolved tickets per user.
* Multi-lingual support offered in 53 languages.
* With 4 degrees of service - only $30, $60, $95 as well as $135 per month when billed yearly.
* Tailored to more “on the field” based companies.
* Integrates with QuickBooks - enables rapid transfer of billing information as well as streamlines the payment process.
* Available on all mobile devices, offering field techs instant access to any needed information.
* Fully customizable job orders.
* System is able to integrate with an existing company website.
* Free 14 day trial available, after which pricing is from merely $30/month for access, making it one of the more budget friendly choices around.
* One of the leading free online help systems on the market today, although they do have a paid solution at $4.50 per device for a plethora of extra features!
* Designed specifically for IT professionals as well as system administrators.
* In most scenarios, the system could handle up to 1,000 devices and still perform optimally.
* Your team can obtain tickets by means of Internet or email, assign them to the right people and produce and track new tickets.
* Also included is network surveillance, PC troubleshooting as well as active directory administration.
These are simply a few of the more popular systems, but there are much more available. One of the most important components to consider is discovering a system that will work most effectively for you and also your business. You need to look thoroughly into these online help desks (as well as check out several others) to identify which option is optimal in your particular situation.